How to create a social media policy instead of social policing for your company.
And gain the trust of your employees.
Does your company have a social media policy in place, or does it wing it on the fly?
In a world where purchase decisions are driven by reviews and ratings, there’s no self-respecting company left standing without a social media presence. And as millennials increasingly flood the workplace, social media activity is no longer solely a marketing function. It’s something that the whole workforce expects to be a part of.
However, it’s critical to establish a social media policy to protect all participants’ interests. And that’s where the problem lies. Most policies are either too stringent or too lax, both of which do not lead to favorable outcomes.
Download our e-book to find out:
- The importance of social selling in today’s world
- Why exactly you need social media policy
- Eight basic pointers you should cover in your policy
- Examples of great policies, and why they work
- Points to keep in mind while drafting your policy