Everyone’s talking about personal branding. A Google search on the term throws back "About 315,000,000 results (0.48 seconds)." But what’s it really all about?
Personal branding is about bringing out the best in people and leveraging it to advance careers as well as company objectives. As Amazon chief Jeff Bezos so eloquently put it, “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.” The question is whether you want this brand to have a life of its own, or to be the best authentic image of yourself.
What if, instead of having a C-suite comprising a handful of carefully honed talent in your company, you had an entire handpicked workforce of talented thought leaders who’re all expert at one or more things?
Download our e-book to find out:
- Why personal branding is more important than ever
- What lies behind some of the most successful personal brands today
- The secret sauce to awesome personal branding
- Why personal branding is vital to drive career growth
- Why it’s also necessary to fuel corporate branding