Azure Full Stack Dotnet core developer
Are you a Techie with a passion to build next-generation software?
Are you excited at the prospect of building Apps for a B2B Social media-oriented Marketing technology stack?
If so, we are excited to talk to you!
Our Advocacy Cloud apps – Socxo and Socxly make it possible for Employees, Partners, and Fans of a Brand to Amplify Content across Social media.
Full stack Developer who is passionate about building a scalable app that solves Customers' needs. You need to have the skills below and deliver a well-tested code that can be deployed as a SaaS app.
What you will do
- Developing business logic for web applications
- Deploying the developed modules onto the Azure Cloud environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- 3-5 years of development of multiple applications in ASP.NET Core
- Front end - AngularJS
- Understanding of REST APIs, API management concepts and API security
- Database SQL and MS SQL with stored procedures, data analytics
- Unstructured and NoSQL programming using Mongo DB or equivalent
- Implemented Secure coding, Data protection aspects across Front, backend and Database layers
- Knowledge of OOPS Concepts, Design principles and patterns,
- Exposure to Software coding standards, source code control and DevOps, Code pipeline deployment
- Experience working for a SaaS product development
- Completed Azure developer certifications
- Experience with social media APIs – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
SOCXO offers an open culture, teamwork and freedom to express your ideas.