A Program/customer success Associate at Socxo is responsible for running advocacy programs for specific accounts & developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
You would learn...
- A great deal about the new and revolutionary form of Marketing called Advocacy marketing.
- About Content Strategy, User/advocate management, Program management
- How to run an Advocacy program?
- You would get a Social Advocacy Certification after completion of 1 year with the organization.
- Proficient in digital marketing - Social media and all aspects of the Content life cycle
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning new things
- Basic knowledge of customer service practices
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business, Arts or Science
- Trained and Certified on Digital Marketing and Social Media (Google, FB certification)